Wednesday, October 6, 2010

InDesign for the Designer in ME!


InDesign is a really great program to learn. I feel much stronger now that I have a foundation in using it. I especially love working with the many options InDesign offers especially for text and images.  Working with rulers, document set up (master page and pages), panels, and much more has been extremely helpful for learning the concepts of graphic design such as contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity.  At first, I was extremely nervous about the speed it would take me to learn the program. I think the foundational principals of using InDesign are not too difficult to understand.  I am looking forward to utilizing all of the Adobe products together in the near future and for other classes and projects.  I am definitely a new Adobe convert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment